Midwest Cannabinoid Clinics (MCC) is the premier locally owned and operated provider for medical marijuana certification in the state of Missouri. Not only does MCC provide safe, affordable, and reliable access to patients seeking a medical marijuana certification, we also offer CBD consultations and formulations for individuals seeking alternative options to medical marijuana.
Licensed Medical Doctors or Doctors of Osteopathy – Currently Hiring
Our Applicants Must:
- Be a Missouri Licensed MD or DO.
- Be in good standing with the State of Missouri.
- Not currently prescribe opioids or pain medication.
- Be an advocate for patients seeking to use High quality CBD based products or medical marijuana as part of their treatment plan.
- Conduct patient evaluations in order to obtain and discuss medical health histories and verify their qualifying condition.
- Possess a scientific understanding of medical cannabis, and cannabinoids. You will need to inform patients of the risks associated with medical cannabinoid use based on medical history and current prescribed medications.
- We are currently offering part-time opportunities with the potential to go full time.
- Shifts will start at around 4 hours, two days a week and will increase as our patient base expands.
MCC serves as a trusted gateway for patients seeking to explore cannabis and CBD based products. Due to the quantity of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Applicants must be an MD or DO.
Interested applicants should email their resume to Sandy Sunderland, link below.
CBD Consultant – Not Currently Hiring At This Time
This position was established to disseminate quality information and education regarding Cannabinoids and their use in the healthcare industry. Our mission is to provide information to patients.
- Guide the use of CBD products in a way that minimizes unwanted side effects.
- Identify drug interactions
- Recognize clean, safe medicine
- Assist in titrating or tapering doses
- Possess information on the ethical and legal implications that arise when nursing care intersects with the use of CBD/Cannabinoids for medicinal purposes.
- The endocannabinoid system (cannabinoids from exterior sources)
- The awareness of the legal complexities associated with the use of of CBD/Cannabinoids for medicinal purposes.
The Consultant understands and advises that CBD is a treatment that is a component within a continuum of care. Our Patient Consultations are 20 minutes in length and can be completed in person, on the phone or via telemedicine for out of state patients over the age of 18. Pediatric cases are consulted based on a case by case scenario. For %50, our patients receive a one-on-one, private appointment with our CBD Consultant and Nurse, Amber.