MEDICAL MARIJUANA CERTIFICATION PROCESS
- Click here to register as an MMJ patient.
You will need to create an account. This application process will take approximately 1-2 hours.
To complete the application process, you will be required to upload the following documents:
- Physician form giving at your appointment
- Driver’s License
- Current bill showing your name and address
- Close up SQUARE photograph of your face
- Enter your credit card information (only payment method accepted) for your Missouri Medical Marijuana Card or Caregiver Card. The cost is $25. If you choose to grow medical marijuana plants, additional fees will apply. You must submit this application within 30 days of your appointment.
GETTING YOUR CARD AND MEDICATION
- Your card should arrive in the mail in about 30 days. Contact the DHSS if you have concerns or need changes.
- Visit a state licensed and approved dispensary for fulfillment and dosing instructions.
CAN I GROW CANNABIS?
Yes, upon receipt of a patient cultivation identification card.
There is an additional $100 fee to grow up to six flowering plants per patient and security regulations that must be followed. See 19CSR30-95.030(4) for more information.
When applying to become eligible to grow cannabis, please include:
- A detailed description of exactly which room the marijuana will be growing and stored in.
- Needs to state that the door will be locked at all times.
- A list of who will have access and the number of keys made for the locked room.
Example: My house is locked. I will be growing in my office with a locked door. I will be the only one with a key to my office.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
Visit the DHSS at www.health.mo.gov for additional information.
- Make your 2020 appointment with MCC as your card is valid for one year.
- Refer your family and friends to us.